An alleged Chinese spy said he took a “significant risk” to his reputation by continuing to support Prince Andrew after his ...
Prince Andrew’s damaged reputation and desperate need for cash are again causing headaches for King Charles III after a court ...
Prince Andrew demanded a face-to-face meeting with MI5 Director General Sir Ken McCallum following the spy scandal, it has ...
Documents released Friday also included a statement from a former close aide to the prince about the duke’s line of ...
Earlier this week a report emerged suggesting Taylor Swift and Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce stepped out of the ...
Yang Tengbo, an investor who did business with Prince Andrew, is believed to be associated with a controversial department ...
Dominic Hampshire, a former advisor to Prince Andrew, allegedly ignored warnings from British security services and continued ...
Virginia Giuffre, a prominent Jeffrey Epstein accuser who alleged Prince Andrew abused her, said in an Instagram post she got ...
Virginia Giuffre's family released a statement on her behalf after she said she had four days to live following a crash.
Giuffre sued the Duke of York for sexual abuse in 2021, and the 41-year-old’s lawsuit was settled out of court the following ...
Buckingham Palace said that the Chinese spy that Prince Andrew once associated with was not discussed in his meeting with ...
From reproductive rights to climate change to Big Tech, The Independent is on the ground when the story is developing. Whether it's investigating the financials of Elon Musk's pro-Trump PAC or ...