50 分钟
The Mirror US on MSNWoman, 63, survived 91 hours trapped under rubble from Myanmar earthquakeA 63-year-old woman reportedly survived 91 hours trapped under rubble after a deadly earthquake devasted Myanmar and ...
The death toll continues to rise above 3,000 from the March 28 quake in the Southeast Asian country. U.S. President Donald ...
State television reported Thursday that the information minister also said that another 4,589 people were injured and 221 are ...
The death toll in Myanmar has surpassed 3,000, with more than 4,500 people injured, according to state television MRTV. Yet ...
Myanmar's military rulers have kept journalists out since the devastating earthquake, so CBS News' partners at the BBC went undercover to reveal the scale of the disaster.
More than 3,000 people have died from the 7.7 magnitude earthquake that struck Burma last week, which has sent the country ...
The death toll in last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has passed 2,000, state media said Monday, as accounts of some ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
EWTN News, Inc. is the world’s largest Catholic news organization, comprised of television, radio, print and digital media ...
On 28 March 2025, at approximately 12:50am, a 7.7 magnitude earthquake struck Sagaing, Mandalay, Naypitaw, and Shan state.
Democratic senators said in a letter that the administration was failing its first test of humanitarian aid as China and ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果