The death toll in last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has passed 2,000, state media said Monday, as accounts of some ...
The announcement of a ceasefire came late Wednesday during a broadcast on state television, MRTV. The military declared that the halt in combat would last until April 22, demonstrating compassion ...
Rescue workers saved a 63-year-old woman from the rubble of a building in Myanmar’s capital on Tuesday, but hope was fading ...
The death toll continues to rise above 3,000 from the March 28 quake in the Southeast Asian country. U.S. President Donald ...
The death toll from Myanmar's recent 7.7 magnitude earthquake has reached 3,085, with 341 people still missing and over 4,700 ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
The death toll from the earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,145 as search and rescue teams found ...
Pakistan on Tuesday dispatched emergency relief supplies and medical aid to crisis-hit Myanmar, according to Radio. A 35-ton shipment of critical aid, including medical ...
State television reported Thursday that the information minister also said that another 4,589 people were injured and 221 are ...
Myanmar's military rulers have kept journalists out since the devastating earthquake, so CBS News' partners at the BBC went undercover to reveal the scale of the disaster.
A 63-year-old woman reportedly survived 91 hours trapped under rubble after a deadly earthquake devasted Myanmar and ...
The death toll in Myanmar has surpassed 3,000, with more than 4,500 people injured, according to state television MRTV. Yet ...