Search teams have pulled more bodies from the ruins of buildings a week after a massive earthquake rocked Myanmar killing ...
The regime reported the earthquake death toll at 3,145 on Friday morning, including 2,053 in Mandalay Region, followed by ...
The UN is investigating 53 alleged attacks launched by Myanmar's military after it called a ceasefire against rebel groups.
The UK's Disasters Emergency Committee appeal raised £7.5million on just its first day to help those impacted by the quake, ...
Myanmar's ostracised junta leader met the prime ministers of India and Thailand during a regional summit in Bangkok on Friday ...
BANGKOK—The death toll from the earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,145 as search and rescue teams found more bodies, the military-led government said, and humanitarian ...
The King and Queen are among those who have donated to the UK’s Disaster Emergency Committee’s (DEC) appeal to help people ...
Senior General Min Aung Hlaing’s forces have carried out 60 attacks in suspected rebels since earthquake hit last week ...
After a earthquake rocked Myanmar, the head of its military junta has traveled to Bangkok in a rare foreign trip to meet ...
A new batch of humanitarian aid from Jakarta arrived in Naypyidaw on Thursday to help the ASEAN neighbor with post-disaster efforts, following the 7.7-magnitude earthquake that struck on March 28.
Myanmar's ostracised junta chief met the leaders of India and Thailand during a regional summit in Bangkok on Friday, and the ...
Myanmar's military is limiting humanitarian aid in numerous earthquake areas, the United Nations human rights office has said ...