A government spokesman told state-run MRTV that another 3,400 have been injured and more than 300 were missing.
Myanmar earthquake death toll crossed the 2,000 mark as slow telecommunications and lack of machinery hold up relief process.
More than 3,000 people have died from the 7.7 magnitude earthquake that struck Burma last week, which has sent the country ...
The UN has made an urgent appeal for $8m (£6.2m) as aid groups warn of a worsening humanitarian crisis in the war-torn ...
The UN has made an urgent appeal for $8m (£6.2m) as aid groups warn of a worsening humanitarian crisis in the war-torn ...
The death toll from the massive earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,085 as more bodies were ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
Myanmar faces a humanitarian crisis following the 7.7-magnitude quake that has killed more than 1,600 people, and the country ...
Footage captured in Sagaing, Myanmar showed buildings and other infrastructure severely damaged after a 7.7 magnitude ...
Recovery efforts from the earthquake in Myanmar are slow-moving. The country is grappling with the natural disaster plus an ...
In the wake of a devastating 7.7 magnitude earthquake that struck Myanmar, the situation has escalated as the military refuses to cease hostilities, even in light of a dire humanitarian crisis. The tr ...
Rescue workers saved a 63-year-old woman from the rubble of a building in Myanmar’s capital on Tuesday, but hope was fading ...
当前正在显示可能无法访问的结果。
隐藏无法访问的结果